Let me start of by saying I love Tiffany. She is so funny with her physical, unfiltered and raunchy jokes. So I was super excited to read her book. But I realised shes a better performer than an author, here is why –
- Her stories are so bizzare that you dont know whether to laugh or feel bad for her ( I did a bit of both)
- She inspires you to chase your dream
- I love her “Will and Jada Smith on a swamp tour” story. I revisit it whenever I am sad.
- Timeline keeps jumping so it gets confusing to follow
- Almost the whole book is her stand up special – “She Ready! From the hood to Hollywood” on Netflix – word for word.
As a reader that was a bit of a let down for me because I was expecting new material. So all those people who don’t like reading can watch the special and skip the book. My fellow readers can give this book a try if you are in the mood for something light and feel good.